Scattered Blades Of [FaTe]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Application Guidelines (Sample Application)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ArcAne
Admin
Admin

Guild Application Guidelines (Sample Application) Empty
PostSubject: Guild Application Guidelines (Sample Application)   Guild Application Guidelines (Sample Application) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:22 am

When posting an application, follow these guidelines.

Bear in mind, this is a PvESC guild, we concentrate mostly on DoASC, Soosc, UWSC, KathSC, FoWSC etc

I will fill some of the form out as an example with my information

General Information:
Ingame Name: Arcanes Elements
Location and Time Zone: UK GMT/BST
Main Character Proffession: Elementalist (Use Title character here, or your main SC character etc)
Hours Played: 2794 hours
Proffessions Available: All (If not all list as ingame [Me, Mo, W, R, Rt, E, P, D, N, A]
Vent installed: Yes
Fluent in English: Yes
Previous Guilds[Alliances]: SINS, ETLV, VILE , FaTe[BonD], FaTe[SMF]
Positions in those guilds Alliances: (Eg Officer, Member, Leader) SINS Officer, VILE Officer, Member FaTe

Game Experience: (This is where you sell yourself)
Campaigns Available and completed: (Tbh, you should have all of them and completed all of them and own all of them)
Titles Earned: (Title character list all titles, Other characters list just EoTN Ranks, LB Rank, SS Rank etc)
Dungeons Ran: (List all dungeons you have experience with, and with what proffessions)
Elite missions you have experience with: (Also put what you can reroll as in the elite mission)
What are your current goals in GW: (You want obsidian armor, titles, to learn more SC's, etc post that here)
Why Do you want to join this guild: (sell yourself)
Anything Else you wish to add: (Optional)
Back to top Go down

Guild Application Guidelines (Sample Application)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scattered Blades Of [FaTe] :: Applications :: Member Applications-
Jump to: